If the workpiece has burrs, the following aspects can be checked:
- check whether the purity of cutting gas is insufficient. If not, replace high-quality cutting auxiliary gas.
- whether the laser focus position is correct requires a focus position test and adjustment according to the offset of the focus.
- if the output power of the laser is enough, check whether the laser works normally. If it works normally, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct and adjust accordingly.
- the wire cutting speed of the cutter is too slow, so it is necessary to increase the wire speed during operation.
- the machine is unstable due to the long running time of the machine tool. It needs to be shut down and restarted to give the machine a rest.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | Charging Pile | Galvanized Corner Brackets | Kiosk Enclosure Manufacturer | 80 20 Corner Bracket | Aluminum U Bracket | Stainless Marine Bracket | 3 Way Corner Bracket | Z Shaped Bracket | Outdoor Telecom Cabinet | Sheet Metal Parts Pricelist